Are you goth?

MrDawn

Like the topic says, are you goth?

I don't openly express my inner goth. Back in high school, many of the goth kids that I hung out with said that I was very inwardly goth. This was also repeated to me a while back by an online friend. So no, I didn't dress in black or wear chains. My parents were extremely religious and that would have just opened a can of worms with them lol.

The Crow GIF

I am but I dont always dress goth style some days I go out in normal style clothes, I would say I got into It around 4 or 5 years ago :) I want to get more clothes and outfits when I have time XD

I am but I dont always dress goth style some days I go out in normal style clothes, I would say I got into It around 4 or 5 years ago :) I want to get more clothes and outfits when I have time XD
Yeah I’m the same. I have goth outfits but don’t always wear them and they are not overly out there. It’s more a fashion thing for me.

Definitely. The fashion/aesthetic is an important part of it, but in the end of the day, being goth is really more music-based than anything else.

But since most responses are about fashion specifically, I'll add my two cents to that.
I used to look more goth when I was younger, for sure, that includes some clothing, but mostly makeup and haircuts. Now I pay less attention to my appearance, but that might be because I hardly ever leave my house anymore, lol. I had more of a reason to be aesthetically goth when I still went to parties and whatnot.

I definitely miss doing my trad goth makeup though, might try to get back into it just for fun. These days I've only been doing corpse paint.

Back